Redneck Nation under God (e-mail received December 22, 2005 - edited by webmaster)
We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns (or in Texas...deer rifles) and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends.
Ya'll know who ya' are...
You might be a Redneck if:
1. It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."
2. You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
3. You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival".
4. You remove your hat and bow your head when anyone prays.
5. You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play our National Anthem.
6. You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.
7. You've never burned an American flag, but would kick someone's BUTT that did.
8. You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
9 You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.
10. You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
God Bless the USA
If you have problems with this website, contact the
web site copyrighted 2001 - 2017.
Danceaholics does not sponsor events
and is not responsible for events
cancelled by the event coordinators or clubs.
Please check the detailed page on the
Danceaholics web site (
dance schedule ) for all the current
information on all events listed.
I would strongly recommend that you check the event web site to
see if there are any changes to the event listed.
The listed events are mostly swing events (Lindy, Jitterbug and
Danceaholics does not send e-mails out.
e-mails sent are from someone else and not from Danceaholics
and do not reflect information from Danceaholics.
Mike Benzmiller (Webmaster for